martes, 29 de diciembre de 2009

Maniobrando B-Doble / B-Double Backing (18 Wheels of Steel Haulin)

This video shows the backing of a b-double tanker in a company with not much room to move around.

The cab is a Kenworth I downloaded from VTC-TEA, and the tankers came with a Mack Superliner cab mod (whole package included), which URL or author I can't remember.

I don't get so lucky when backing b-doubles at this game, but sometimes if I think slowly before doing any moves and place the unit accordintly, I realize it isn't that hard at all.

Hope you enjoy and helps for your b-doubles backing.
----------
Este vídeo muestra unas cisternas b-doble maniobrando en una empresa sin mucho sitios para moverse.

La cabina es una Kenworth que descargué de  VTC-TEA, y las cisternas venían en un mod con un Mack Superliner (todo incluído), cuya URL o autor no puedo recordar.

No suelo tener tanta suerte al maniobrar b-dobles en el juego, pero a veces si pienso despacio antes de hacer movimientos y pongo la unidad bien, es cuando me doy cuenta de que no es tan difícil.

Espero que disfrutes y que te ayude al maniobrar b-dobles.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario