martes, 29 de diciembre de 2009

18 Wheels of Steel Haulin, Ride Mix

A mix of scenes and music from a trip from San Francisco to Los Angeles haulin toys in this truck simulator PC game. The video ended up being a lot shorter than I initially wanted... I had to cut video in lots of places, so I'm sorry for the non-stop cuts and music changes.



Feel free to leave comments on the video right here on YouTube.

I play using a Logitech MOMO steering wheel. For this video I chose a Kenworth black truck from my Campaign Mode game, with an european DHL trailer I bought. It's a mix that I like.

Credits:
- Music: Online internet country radio.
- Map: Mex-Usa-Canada by Cerritos (http://www.vtc-tea.com)
- Truck: Kenworth W900 by xxXxx.
- Trailer: Schwarzmüller trailer by Gumikacsa
- Engine sound: Cummins and Caterpillar engine pack by vt880
- Editing, etc: Me!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario