martes, 29 de diciembre de 2009

Reversing Semitrailer on 18 Wheels of Steel Extreme Trucker

I was bored of playing missions once and again so I decided to wander around a bit.

I found this company on a backroad and decided to so a reverse, so after placing the trailer on the first dock I unlocked it and recorded the following video. It took me more tries than I would have liked, but it was fun. I've got pretty clear that the backing on this game is not the same as on previous versions of 18 Wheels of Steel, like Haulin, where I spent lots of hours backing. It's more like Euro Truck Simulator, and the mirror distorsion gets a bit confusing too.

But again, it's fun. I hope you enjoy the video.



As always, you can leave any comments on the video right here on YouTube.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario